Note from the founder of Seleste, Shubh.
We are confident that Seleste will continue to grow as a company and that we will develop and release new products. However, as a startup working on new technology, it is difficult to make promises as to exactly what the future will look like. The only promise we can make with your deposit is that when we release our smart glasses you will have the opportunity to reserve a pair of the glasses. Funding received from these deposits and the interest from the community will help us bring this innovative product to life.
Terms and Conditions
1. The deposit will reserve a pair of the Seleste smart glasses for the customer and will allow the customer to purchase the glasses once they are released.
a) The deposit will be applied toward the total purchase price of the Glasses, it is estimated that the glasses will cost $950 CAD on top of this deposit at the time of release, however, this price may change.
b) Seleste estimates that orders will open up at the end of 2023, however this date is subject to change.
c) In the unlikely case that Seleste releases the glasses but are unable to offer a pair of those glasses to the customer, the customer will get a full refund of their deposit.
2. The customer is responsible for any additional costs or fees associated with the purchase of the glasses. This may include, but is not limited to taxes and shipping.
3. Seleste cannot make guarantees as to if and when the product will be released, what it will look like and how it will function.
4. The Customer may be eligible for additional discounts or benefits at the time of release.
5. Subject to 1(c), the deposit is otherwise non-refundable.
a) If the customer chooses to not purchase the released glasses, they will not be entitled to a refund of their deposit.
b) In the unlikely event that the glasses are not released, the customer understands that the deposit is non-refundable.
6. This deposit is only applicable to the next release of the glasses and not to any subsequent glasses Seleste may release
7. Seleste reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the deposit at any time.
8. The deposit is subject to the laws in the province of British Columbia and any disputes arising from the deposit will be resolved in accordance with those laws.
9. Seleste will update users on our progress, release date of the glasses, potential discounts and any other communication through the email provided by the customer when ordering the glasses.
10. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com